Before You Start Your Next Diet:
Here’s What You Need To Know
Are you tired of restrictive diets that don’t work? Wouldn’t you like to discover a diet that will provide you with the nutrition that you need, satisfy your hunger, and taste good too?
How much should I weigh?
How can I reach and maintain a healthy weight?
What are the biggest reasons diets fail?
Can a diet be healthy and taste good too?
How can I reach my diet and weight-loss goals without fad diets and marketing hype?
What are the most common diet mistakes and how can I avoid them?
How can I eat right when I’m so busy?
While other health, fitness, and wellness experts expect you to follow restrictive, bland diets, Dr. Marc Tinsley equips his clients with the tools and information that they need to customize their own strategy for getting proper nutrition with food that they enjoy.
Learn the fundamentals about eating healthy. This webinar will condense what you need to know into one information-packed, easy-to-absorb, humor-filled session.
We will focus on the real-life questions and issues that normal people face every day, using plain and simple language, and real-life examples. You’ll get information you can understand and can start using right away.
This may be the most useful session on diet and nutrition that you will ever attend.
- Improve your diet for better health and increased energy
- Discover basic principles about diet and nutrition
- Learn how to evaluate diets for health, safety, and effectiveness
- Find out how to plan a healthy diet for the rest of your life
- Learn why restrictive diets don’t work and can even be dangerous
- Uncover strategies to balance your diet with the nutrients you need
- Learn simple and easy ways to choose healthy food
- Don’t let unhealthy habits keep you from experiencing excellent health
Dr. Marc Tinsley is the People Repairman™ and the founder of Fitness For The Rest of Us™. Unlike other health, wellness, and fitness experts, he provides information, strategy, and techniques that ordinary people can actually follow so that they can take better care of themselves, have more energy, and enjoy life.
Webinar registration includes:
Free daily diet and exercise record
Register Early and Save
Space is Limited
Thursday, June 26, 2014
12:00 Noon – 1:30 PM